Learning to Play Guitar for Beginners
Guitar Playing Tips


The Secrets of Learning to play the guitar can easily be achieved by almost anyone who wants to try it.

Most newbies, no disrespect, tend to quit excessively early. This is because most of them are not trying hard enough to learn the instrument and give up the instant they encounter difficulties.

Many of these newbies insist that they no longer have time to practice the guitar or that their fingers hurt. What they do not realize is that practice makes perfect, and the reason they find it difficult to learn to play the guitar is that they do not practice as much as necessary. They simply do not know what it takes to endure the lessons that have to be learned.

Although there are free resources everywhere, which is great in its own way, a how to play guitar course written by the pro's are a great investment of not only money but essentially your time. Which nicely leads me on to my next point.

For those who do want to learn to play the guitar, here is a list of tips that you need to bear in mind:

1. Invest a little Time and Money In The Buying of Your Guitar

Learning to play a guitar is almost equal to using the best instrument possible. Naturally, people learn faster and easier if they have the right equipment for the activity.

For this reason, it is important to invest your time and money to buy a good, not necessarily the best, guitar. This is because good guitars have better strings that will trigger quality play and better sound. Good guitars provide comfort to those who have not yet experienced playing the guitar.

2. Practice makes perfect, Practice makes perfect, Practice makes perfect etc...

It is important to practice every single day. It is the ONLY way for you to learn how to play the guitar and learn to play the guitar well.

3. Self-learning

For beginners learning to play the guitar, it may be better for you to learn to play the guitar by yourself. In this way you will not be pressured and you will acquaint yourself with your guitar in as little time possible.

This does not necessarily mean that you do not need an instructor. What is being pointed out here is that it would be better to teach yourself the basics of playing the guitar before you seek the help of an instructor. Using online resources, courses, home town guitar tutors etc...

The bottom line when learning to play the guitar is to get started. Once you are familiar with the guitar, then, it would be easier for you to listen to and understand the instructor.

Indeed, learning how to play the guitar is as easy as 1-2-3. It just takes a combination of interest, determination, and grit to advance to the next level.

Don't just Learn To Play the Guitar, Master It >>>

The Complete Guitar Learning System >>>

5 comments:

VPP said...

Very good info! I'm a beginner and this helped me a lot. Thanks
Also i found this site http://www.youguitarist.net that also helped me through video guitar lessons.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, vitto. I also found this site helpful when I was learning how to play guitar.

Nick Andrew said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Nick Andrew

Unknown said...

Learning guitar is really hard to play and learn but with the use and help of music tools everything becomes so easy. Some of these are instructional music books. When I start my lesson I also use some of the best online dvd store. And it truly gives me the knowledge that I am needing.

Unknown said...

I am happy to read your article.
Thanks for share the article.
Thank you so much.
Look At This